For this assignment, you will design a research plan on the topic that you presented in Unit V. You will not conduct the actual research; rather, you will simply provide a written plan as if you were going to prepare to conduct the research.
First, provide a design specification for your research project. The purpose of the design specification is to set out a detailed plan of the method(s) you have chosen to investigate your research problem.
Next, include the elements below in your research plan.
- Explain the research topic and research questions.
- Describe the appropriate hypotheses.
- Describe the methods (e.g., nature, number of observations/data generation instances).
- Provide operational definitions of variables/evidence.
- Describe your subject selection and the sampling procedure/rationale for participant recruitment.
- Provide stepwise data collection/generation procedures (number your steps).
- List the instruments used.
- Explain the method for addressing reliability (as applicable).
- Indicate your method of analysis.
- Detail any ethical considerations for your study.
Support your research plan by including three peer-reviewed academic sources that you located for your Annotated Bibliography in Unit V.
Your assignment must be a minimum of five pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages. This assignment must follow proper APA format.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.