- Using a case study, you have chosen (not Edward Snowden):
- Give a brief background of the corporate misconduct.
- What was the Whistle-Blower’s reason for blowing the whistle- was it ethical or unethical?
- What steps did they take to blow the whistle (internal steps /external steps)
- List all the stakeholders affected.
- Do you agree with the Whistle-blowers actions?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
- Using the same case study, you used in your Audio, please answer the following questions. Write a maximum of 200-250 words for each answer.
- Discuss the retaliation (if any) the Whistle-blower received.
- In your opinion, would this retaliation (still) happen today? Why? Why not? (Clue: Refer to Laws/Acts/Codes)
- In your opinion, do you believe Whistle- blowers make the corporate world a better place? Why? Why not?