Skip to content
- What concerns present a potential barrier for optimal health outcomes? Explain.
- What are the top three priorities to address with this client to promote positive health outcomes? Explain.
- What resources are available along the Wasatch Front to help address these concerns? Give specific resources (include contact information).
- What barriers (may) exist in the client having access to these resources? What are the alternate approaches that can be taken with this client to overcome/address these barriers? Explain.
- What are the short-term goals (immediately-1 month), mid-range goals (1 month – 6 months), and long-term goals (6 months- 2 years) to help promote safety/health for this client? Explain each.
- How likely do you feel this client is to meet and maintain the goals set? Explain.
- How can you, as a public health nurse, advocate for and support this client? Explain
- What interdisciplinary partners need to be involved (social workers, police, etc.)? Explain reason for each.