Make a presentation slides on the below topic its group work so you need to write just the production structure of Automobiles.
“The Production Structure of Automobiles industry”
1.The production structure of the industry
2. initial capital requirements,
3. sunk costs, and
4. economies of scale
#Explain each bullet point for examples
This are the bullet points
- 1. Effective managers value both individual and organizational contributions
- 2. Finding each person’s strengths and teamwork
- 3. Priority: putting important things first
- 4. Efficiency decision making
This is the explanation
1.In practical work, some people value the importance of hard working but ignore the results, some like to emphasize the authority but lack the sense of contribution. people tend to simply locate their goals in their positions without taking into account the contribution of their work to the enterprise. Effective managers value both individual and organizational contributions
2. Finding each person’s strengths is the key to the effectiveness of organizational work, and giving full play to people’s strengths is an important purpose of organizational existence.
3. Less time and more things are the contradictions of management. An effective manager should be good at prioritizing. If you want to do all and can’t put enough energy into it, you actually fail to do everything well.
4. When making decisions, Manager should first thinking about the right solution to the problem, and then studying implementation measures to ensure that decisions are turned into actionable actions. During execution, they need to value feedback and check to see if decisions are correct or effective.