Discuss one of the following topics.
- PERT diagram with CPA
- Gantt chart
Use an example to demonstrate your understanding.
You will either include a PERT diagram or a Gantt chart in your post, created for this post specifically.
After providing your example, explain what the different parts of it mean or what they represent. Make sure to conduct CPA on the PERT in your post, if you chose the PERT diagram.
**Do not attach things to the discussion board. If you have an image, use the icon on the toolbar that looks like a plus sign with a circle around it to add the image directly to your post.
Start your post by stating which topic you chose.
- Your examples can be derived from your current working environment, experience, or invented for this forum. Repeating an example that you found in an external source will not demonstrate your understanding of the topic.
- You need to demonstrate that you understand the concepts you chose to discuss. If your contribution is copied and pasted, properly paraphrased, or properly quoted without any of your ideas, you will not demonstrate that you understand the concepts.
- When you are graded for any work in this course, I am assessing your comprehension. In order for me to do that, you need to demonstrate that you understand.
- This is a required assignment worth 20 points.
- Three posts are required: an initial post and two peer responses. Your first post is due by Wednesday at 11:59 PM ET. Your peer responses are due by Sunday at 11:59 PM ET.
- Do not claim credit for others’ words, ideas, or concepts, by failing to identify your sources. It is plagiarism.
- Post content
- Are you writing entirely off-topic? Off-topic posts degrade the quality of the forum. You will not earn points for posts not relevant to the objectives for this discussion board.
- You are not required to use external sources in this class. However, if you do, use credible sources.11 Not everything on the internet is accurate; go figure!
- You must cite and reference every source you paraphrase, quote, or refer to in your post, per APA 7.
- Check your content for proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar before posting. If I cannot understand what you meant, you will not demonstrate an understanding.
- There is no length requirement. It is not about the number of words in your post; it is the content that matters.
- Formatting your post
- Your citations and references need to conform to APA 7 formatting.
- Cover page content? Unnecessary. Distracting.
- Hanging indent? Unnecessary. Not needed.
- Do not attach your posts. Write in Blackboard.