For this assignment, your case study will be based on the case scenario(s) shared by your instructor. You must address the following questions as they relate to the case selected for the assignment. Please use the case study on p. 397 in Nolen-Hoeksema (2020).
1. Identify and sort through the relevant facts presented in this case. What facts help in determining a diagnosis?
2. Based on the information available, what is your provisional diagnosis (must be one of the substance-related disorders)? Note: A provisional diagnosis is the best guess based on the information available that will either be confirmed or refuted with additional information presented by the client.
3. Do you have enough information to diagnose this client? Explain what other information might be needed.
4. What are some treatment options based on your provisional diagnosis?
5. Discuss cultural and individual factors (i.e. gender, socioeconomic status, ethnicity, religion, family makeup, age, etc.) that may be influencing the client or that could impact the treatment.
Your assignment should be at least 350 words, and you need to use at least two credible sources for your assignment. Include APA formatted in-text citations and end of assignment references.