- Reflect on your practice exam results. Identify content-area strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Also reflect on your overall test-taking. Was the length of time allotted comfortable or did you run out of time? Did a particular question format prove difficult?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Strengths and Opportunities For Improvement
- Summarize your practice exam results, including your strengths and opportunities for improvement.
Note: Your grade for this Assignment will not be derived from your test results but from your self-reflection and study plan.
- Create a study plan, including 3–4 specific goals and the tasks you need to complete to accomplish each goal. Include a timetable for accomplishing them and a description of how you will measure your progress.
- Describe resources you would use to accomplish your goals and tasks, such as ways to participate in a study group or review course, mnemonics and other mental strategies, and print or online resources you could use to study.