Please read the following article from the Sport Journal: Just What is Sports Marketing
The business of sports marketing is made up of the following seven elements:
· Rights Holders
· Event Management/Operations
Please discuss the importance of 3 of the 7 elements with examples.
Please explain to the class in your own words what sport marketing research is and why it is important for the sport business industry. Then, visit our online library and use the EBSCO Suite article database to find a current (within the last couple years) article in Sport Marketing Quarterly. After you have selected an article, please answer the following questions:
· Title of the article you selected.
· Brief description (use your own words) of the article.
· Explanation of why this research is important to the sport business industry or sport management academia.
· Suggestions on either improving the current research for more clarity/purpose or suggestions on future research to contribute further to the original study.
1. Describe some of the personal and psychological factors that may influence what consumers buy and when they buy it.
2. Identify the ways in which business-to-business (B2B) markets differ from business-to-consumer (B2C) markets.