Create an array of ten strings. Write a program to join and split these strings. Feel free to use any whitespace character. Explain how the program works, when to use Python arrays, and when to use tuples, dictionaries, and sets. Explain how the program works and how it can be utilized to support an organization’s requirements.
- Maximum four to five pages in length is required.
- You must include program code and results.
- You must include an explanation about how the program works.
- You must show your work for full credit.
- You must include a minimum of three credible sources. Use the Saudi Electronic Digital Library to find your resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide