Is social change ever easy? What barriers did you experience during your advocacy? What successes did you experience?
Over the past several weeks, you have analyzed a policy related to a social problem and have advocated for change. submit your final report and present on your experience and the outcomes of your Social Change Project.
- Write up a final report of your Social Change Project.
- Create a 5-7 minute PowerPoint presentation to present your Social Change project. Within this presentation:
- Provide a brief synopsis of social problem and policy you identified.
- Discuss what was accomplished over the past term and the change you made through your social change project.
- Reflect on your experience. What did you learn? What would you do differently?
- Explain how policy relates to clinical practice?
- How will you apply skills advocacy skills as a clinical social worker?
- Record presentation using Personal Capture (record audio, video, and screen)
- MSW home page
Use this link to access the MSW home page, which provides resources for your social work program.