Case Study: Social Media in Education and Healthcare
This assignment is intended to demonstrate your comprehension of the primary applications of health informatics in healthcare organizations as well as the ethical and legal issues involved in the healthcare informatics field.
For this assignment, you will read a case study that examines the use of social media in education and healthcare. Based on the scenario described in the case study, you will answer questions related to the various ways social media might be used in these settings.
Perform the following tasks:
- Complete the reading assignment and the interactive lecture before attempting this assignment.
- Read the case study located in the Assignment Worksheet section below and answer the questions that follow.
- Ensure that your responses are free of spelling and grammar errors.
- Cite all sources used to support your responses in APA format.
- Check your assignment against against unintended plagiarism.
- Include the proper file naming convention:
- Two required elements that a single social media site must have to meet the needs of her study group are the ability to share ideas and experiences (chat), and share information (store documents). Research several social media sites that meet both of the required elements for Grace’s group. Select one social media tool, include its website, and explain your rationale for selecting that tool.