1) Identify what you consider to be a sexual identity-related problem or issue that is of importance to you and to society and culture.
2) Identify and evaluate the key positions and theoretical arguments relating to your issue. 3) Include in your discussion comments on what you have learned about the reasons for
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
differences in sexual orientation (e.g., from biological, cultural, or physiological causes). 4) Ground all positions and conclusions in theory and evidence.
· What is the type of crisis as defined in the chapter in terms of developmental or situational?
· What makes the situation a crisis?
· Was the situation addressed appropriately? If yes, what was done; explain. If no, explain what could have been done differently.