Please reply to following 2 posts. Reply means read post and provide a reply what is written. Clearly identify your replies (which reply is for which post) in your submission. Please make your reply posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least 1 (scholarly) journal source should be used for each reply. Be your references in correct APA 7 format and cite each reference at least once, but as many times as you rely on it. Citations support each sentence relying on a reference, not an entire paragraph. Do not use direct quotes, rather rephrase the author’s words and continue to use in-text citations.