Skip to content
- Read Use sparklines to show data trends.
- Read How to select best excel charts for your data analysis and reporting.
- Using a scatterplot (scatter chart) complete a comparison of annual net profit for the publicly traded company your team has been studying for the last seven years to two of its competitors.
- After completing the scatterplot, apply the use of sparklines to the data collected for all three companies. Information on adding sparklines is found above.
- In a one-page summary, review both the tools used and the information gained in comparing the three companies.