Read the instructions for research papers included as a supplement to this lesson. Then, select a topic from the following choices:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Research Project: Biology
- Human stem cells
- Genetically modified foods
- Climate change
- Use of vaccinations
- Designer babies
Prepare a detailed report on the topic you choose, including the following elements:
- Describe the background and basic issue of your chosen topic.
- Describe the basic argument of opposing viewpoints.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of both views.
- Choose which view you agree with. (Only in the conclusion)
- Explain why you agree with that view.
- Type your submission, double-spaced, in a Times New Roman font, size 12. Use a standard document format with 1-inch margins. (Do not use any fancy or cursive fonts.)
- Read the assignment carefully and address the topic suggested.
- Be specific. Limit your submission to the topic suggested.
- Use proper APA formatting. Include in-text citations and a reference page in APA style. On this page list websites, journals, and all other references used in preparing the submission. Also include a cover page and in-text citations. For assistance with this project and APA in-text citations and references.