Continue using the organization and project your team selected in Week 2.
Create a 10- to 15-slide visual presentation on the team’s Week 2 project, including responses to the following project performance measurement and project closure items:
- Evaluate project performance measurement.
- Explain how the project managers use earned value (EV) to monitor project performance.
- Calculate the project’s budget at completion (BAC).
- Explain how the schedule and cost performance indexes are calculated and used to monitor project performance.
- Explain how Agile project performance measurement differs from the traditional methods.
This leaves 3 slides to finish:
PROJECT PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT EVAULATION
PROJECT’S BUDGET AT COMPLETION
AGILE PROJECT PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT VS TRADITIONAL METHODS