Summarize a primary source documents, and answer all of the questions below (1-6) in an essay.
Make sure to use specific examples from the document to support your statements.
1. Who wrote the document?
2. Why was the document written? In other words, what’s its purpose? When was the document written?
3. What was the author’s point of view/s?
4. What assumptions can be made, for example, does the author make any assumptions or what can you assume based on the document?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the author’s argument, why or why not?
6. How does the document help you understand history?
Make sure to answer all six questions.