1) You are the web master of a college website. You share a server with other school departments such as accounting and HR. Based on this chapter, create at least five security-related rules for staff members who are adding web pages being added to your site. Include a justification and explanation for each rule. Rules should relate to college, staff and student, and system information security. your own work and use your own words. Write min of 300 words.
2) Read this Time article and view the video explaining how Russian trolls spread fake news. Discuss in 500 words whether the government should regulate Facebook more closely. Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format. Discuss in 500 words your opinion, Use at least three sources. Use the Research Databases available from the Danforth Library, not Google. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosing the copied words in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragraph.
3) Answer below questions, each of these questions in a paragraph with at least five to six sentences. Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Min 1 citation for EVERY question and it needs to be referenced. References & citations should be less than 6 years old. They also need to be an academic source something from the library or scholar Google not just any random website. It must be a peer reviewed academic source or an industry recognized type reference. Make sure your citations and your references use proper APA formatting if you are unsure consult the OWL website.
1. Should society help workers dislocated when technology, like the Internet, elimlnates their jobs in a process called ‘Creative Destruction’?
2. are we working more and earning less?
3. Would you want a telecommuting job? Why or why not?
4. Does the gig economy appeal to you? Why or why not?
5. How is an employee differentiated from a contracter under US law?
6. Why have some municipalities put restrictions on innovations in the sharing economy and in on-demand services?
7. What has been the effect on the US economy of outsourcing (or offshoring) technical and professional jobs?
8. How much monitoring of employee activities at work is appropriate?
9. Should an employer be able to discipline or terminate an employee for on-line behavior in his/her own time?
10. What is the relationship between BYOD (bring your own device) and shadow IT.
11. What is cyberloafing?