Policies for increasing technology teaching for the primary students to improve their learning efficient.
Using the U.S and Japan as examples.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Policies for technology teaching (research paper with the usage of software R)
Using R to do the analysis the data
- Technically, high technology can improve learning efficient
- Why and How with some reference
- Why do U.S prefer to use more technology for examples, ipad, imac
- Is that work
- How is that work
- Provide some data that can prove that using technology can increase the learning effect
- What policies does US government used to encourage schools to use more technology elements
- Any political benefits for that
- Any disadvantages for using technology teaching style
- In Japaneseteaching system, teachers prefer to use the traditional teaching system
- Is that work
- What is the reasons for them to keep on using those teaching styles
- Any disadvantagefor using the traditional style
- Some data to analyze
- Any policies that can encourage teachers to use more technology to teach
- Use the data to discuss if technology can work for primary student’s learning efficient.
- How do the policy work or how can we make the policy work For example
- The fund
- How to encourage school to prefer to inject money for building up the system.
- Think some new possiblepolicies for the governments that can popularize the technology teaching system.