3-5 APA an references
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
PARC Case (1971)
- What were the two main findings in the PARC Case (1971)?
- Identify by exceptionality the students who were eligible for Exceptional Student Education under the provisions of the Education for All Handicapped Children Act (94-142) passed in 1975.
- If their disabled child attends a public school, do the parents have to pay for the education?
- Why is a regular education teacher included on the IEP (Individual Education Plan) team?
- Define the term “appropriate education.”
- Define the term “Individual Education Plan” or “IEP.”
- What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide in the Rowley Case?
- What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide the school had to provide in the Tatro Case?
- In Cedar Rapids v. Garret, The U.S. Supreme Court decided that the school had to do what for the student?
- What was the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in Honig v. Doe?
- Explain the circumstances of when a school must hold a “manifestation determination hearing?”
- Explain the circumstances of when a school must develop a “Behavior Intervention Plan” (BIP) for a student?
- What is the definition of a “least restrictive environment” (LRE)?
- What is the definition of “related services?”
- What does the term “Response to Intervention” (RTI) mean for public school principals and teachers?