Oodgeroo Noonuccal. (2008). In P. Minter, A. Heiss, & N. Jose, N., Anthology of Australian Aboriginal literature (pp. 40-47). Montréal, QC: MQUP.
Doug Nicholls. (2008). In P. Minter, A. Heiss, & N. Jose, N., Anthology of Australian Aboriginal literature (pp. 48-53). Montréal, QC: MQUP.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Native American and Aboriginal Australian Experience
Just from $13/Page
Select two authors from the indigenous readings to compare and contrast. You may want to select one from each country and compare and contrast the Native American experience with that of the Aboriginal Australian experience.
- What did the two populations have in common?
- How were their experiences different?
- How did the authors represent their time period and their culture?
- How did they represent mainstream society vs. the indigenous people?
- What are common traits in both worlds?
- How are myths and legends utilized by both indigenous populations?