- Find a source of information in the media (e.g., newspaper, talk shows, TV programs, films, etc.) that deal directly with mental illness
- You will need to cite this media source in your References page
- Discuss the quality of the coverage, the accuracy/inaccuracy of the images presented, the assumptions made about mental illness, and an overall evaluation of the coverage.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Media and Mental Illness
- Be scientific, back up your arguments with the research literature. How does this coverage affect those suffering from the particular form of mental illness covered?
- Could you present the information in a better way? How?
- Your paper will need to be 2 to 5 pages in APA format, not including a title page and reference page. The rubric will be posted on Canvas.
- MUST include a Title page
- MUST include a References page – site the media article, TV show, movie, documentary, magazine article, website page
- Refer to the APA Purdue Owl website