TITLE: Meaningful Art and Aesthetic Experiences for Young Children by Angela Eckhoff
Introduction: Building Blocks
This assignment fulfills
- Module Outcome 2: Compare benefits of creating two-dimensional art to creating three-dimensional art.
- Course Outcome 3: Examine developmentally creative learning materials, experiences, and environments for children that are culturally, linguistically and ability diversed.
- General Education Competency:You will have to communicate effectively using the conventions of American Standard English in professional and academic environments.
Summarize the attached article, in your own words, by answering the three questions listed below. Each question should have an answer that has at least 5- 7 sentences. Please make sure you read the statement on Plagiarism. Also, do not copy and paste the article – that is plagiarism.
1. What is the main focus of the article?
2. What are three strategies that are discussed in the article?
3. How will you implement the strategies/ideas (from the article) when working with children?
20 points – Three paragraphs are included, each paragraph has a minimum of seven sentences
20 points – First paragraph summarizes the main focus of the article
30 points – Second paragraph summarizes three strategies from the article
20 points – Third paragraph gives specific strategies/ideas you will use when working with young children.
10 points – correct grammar and spelling are used.
Summarize this article from
Meaningful Art and Aesthetics Experiences for Young Children by Angela Eckhoff. Young Children November 2017
If you have difficulty accessing the article please contact your instructor.
Acceptable Length: Minimum of seven sentences