Write 3 paragraphs of at least 100 words each answering the following questions:
- What are the main findings of Matthew Desmond research?
- Describe the research methodology Matthew Desmond used for his book “Evicted.”
- Is his methodology scientific?
You must list all the sources consulted when preparing your answer, in APA or ASA format.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Matthew Desmond Research
You may review the following sources of information:
- Unstable Housing (Links to an external site.)
- Evicted: Book presentation (Links to an external site.)
- Forced Out: For many poor Americans (Links to an external site.)
- Evicted: Poverty and Profit (Links to an external site.)
- Watching Families Loose their home (Links to an external site.)
- Student can gain up to 5 points per paragraph written, and 5 points for the bibliography (list of sources consulted).
- Each paragraph must answer one of the questions.
- Each paragraph must demonstrate that the student completed the required readings and videos. Each paragraph must contain a direct reference or quotation to some of the required readings.
- Each paragraph must be original, using student’s own work and ideas.
- A complete list of used-sources must be included after the 3 paragraphs. Sources must be listed using APA, ASA or MLA format.