Lululemon’s financial Analysis Assignment
on page 197 is missing the 2008 figures. There is no reason for the omission – it’s an error. You need some of this information to complete Question #1 in the Financial Analysis Assignment. I suggest you track down the lululemon Annual Report for 2008 for the missing information. I verified that the figures in this Exhibit are the same as on other lululemon Annual Reports and I checked out the 2008 Annual Report. Simply search for “lululemon 2008 annual report” and you should find it easily. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Read the lululemon case study below and answer the following 3questions.
1. Refer to the Financial Statements. To receive marks for this question you must attach a sheet that shows your calculations.Circle, underline, or bold your answers.
a. Gross Profit Margin2009, 2010, 2012
b. Operating Profit Margin
2010, 2011, 2012
c.Net Profit Margin2010, 2011, 2012
d. SG&A Expenses/Total Revenues
2009, 2011, 2012
e. Net Revenues 2007 & 2012
Calculate CAGR for this period.
f. Net Profit for 2007 & 2102 Calculate CAGR for this period
g. Return on Stockholder’s Equity in 2011 & 2012
2. Did lululemon’s financial performance improve, weaken, or remain about the same during the time period you analyzed in Question #1. In addition to referring to your responses to Question #1, be sure to comment on sales per square foot and the Balance Sheet. Please elaborate.
3. Use external sources compare lululemon’s performance to industry standards. You are required to consult at least 3 credible sources (textbook not counted).
1. (Include the calculations page).
2. Use 2.0-line spacing Roman, 12 pt. Pages must be numbered.
3. APA bibliographic format is required.
4. Bibliographic sources must be referred to in the body of the report.