Topic 3 Numbers Theory and integers
Topic 4 Rational Numbers and Proportional Reasoning
Topic 5 Decimals Rational Numbers and Percents
Design a lesson plan on one subject from Topic 3, 4 or 5 from the list that is provided by your instructor. Include the following:
- Overview: Write an introduction to the class activity. Include the purpose of the activity and desired outcome.
- Objectives: The objectives should be specific and measurable.
- Time: How long will the activity take when implemented in the classroom?
- Materials: Describe any materials that are needed to conduct the lesson.
- Activity: Provide a detailed description of the activity. Write all steps from the instruction of the assessment.
Your lesson plan may be in any form approved by the instructor.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Refer to “Lesson Plan Scoring Guide,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.