The individual assignment contains 3 computational questions based on the excel file called “ASSESSMENT 2 DATASET” that must be solved using spreadsheet software, and 2 written (open) questions that evaluate application of theory. Each question counts a 20% of the assignment.
This task has 2 PARTS:
· PART 1: In the computational part, you are asked to apply the knowledge of spreadsheets studied in class.
· PART 2: In the written part, refers to the theory studied in class and provide examples to support your points.
PART 1 – COMPUTATIONAL PART
Use the data provided in the “ASSESSMENT 2 DATASET” excel sheet.
1. Create a chart so that we can compare the total Revenues per Customer, and another chart showing the proportion (in %) of Revenues per Item Type.
2. Find two problems that the company is facing, explaining them creating a chart per problem, and suggest two possible solutions.
3. Create a table so that we can see the total Revenues per Region on a yearly basis and on a quarterly basis.
PART 2 – WRITTEN PART
4. What was the Region with the biggest number of deliveries in 2014? Explain how this comparison could be represented and discuss about the importance of data representation.
5. Discuss about the importance of dashboards.
· Wordcount: 2000 max.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.
Weight: This task is 30% of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Demonstrate a working level and familiarity with practical spreadsheet software formulae.
· Identify and describe how companies are able to accurately measure corresponding IT infrastructures to suit their own needs and purposes.