1. Briefly define each of the three members of the information
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Information Security Triad
Just from $13/Page
2. What does the term authentication mean?
3. What is multi‐factor authentication?
4. What is role‐based access control?
5. What is the purpose of encryption?
6. What are two good examples of a complex password?
7. What is pretexting?
8. What are the components of a good backup plan?
9. What is a firewall?
10. What does the term physical security mean?
• Be suspicious of strange links and attachments. When you receive an
email, tweet, or Facebook post, be suspicious of any links or
attachments included there. Do not click on the link directly if you
are at all suspicious. Instead, if you want to access the website, find
it yourself and navigate to it directly.