- Search the internet for these search terms “security policy template”, “security framework policy examples”, “Information Security Policy Document”, “ISO-27001-and-ISO-27002,” and others that seem appropriate to you.
- Create a policy document portfolio (templates / form / diagrams). A reasonable goal for the portfolio would be 10 – 15 documents.
- Create a table of contents naming the document, include a brief description, the reference (URL) of where it was retrieved from, the date retrieved, and the covering organization.
- Describe the common characteristics between them (all or in specific combinations / categories). See below for some of the questions you could ask of these documents.
- Pick one of the documents for your deeper analysis.
Use these questions to perform the analysis, as well as any others as appropriate.
- What is the purpose of the document?
- What information does it contain and why?
- What information is needed by the document?
- Who has access to it?
- Are there non-compliance penalties associated with it?
- Describe and explain any other aspects of the document that are important to successful implementation.
- What are some of the procedural rules surrounding the use and implementation of the document?
- Describe the type, target group, and duration of training (estimate) that may be required to fully implement the document.
- You may have experienced a burst of learning in completing this assignment. If that is indeed the case, please reflect on the reasons. If you felt overwhelmed with the assignment, please indicate so and reflect on the reasons. Present your reflections in the final paragraph.
- paper should be 2–3 pages in length. Be sure to use appropriate APA format
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Information Security Policy Document
Just from $13/Page