- review, ‘What Is Collaboration’ on pages 83 to 155 in Influential Leadership. This textbook reading will cover Chapter 4, ‘Collaboration: The Duty of the Influential Leader’, Chapter 5, ‘Trust: The Heart of Collaboration’, and Chapter 6, ‘Accountability: The Soul of Collaboration’.
- Do a self-examination of yourself through the rating of your openness to trust, by completing the exercise on page 132 of Chapter 5.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
- From these chapters, you find that trust and accountability are necessary to create a culture that stimulates high performance and guides quality. Navigate to the threaded discussion and respond to the following questions:
- After completing the self-examination, explain your level of openness to trust and how trust has been cultivated or if there is a lack of trust, explain why.
- How have you earned the trust of others?
- What role has trust and accountability in leadership played in achieving quality in your organization or one that you are familiar with?