Malicious individuals have discovered several methods to attack and defeat cryptosystems. It’s important that understand the threats posed by cryptographic attacks to minimize the risks to your network systems.
Identify one cryptographic attack and how you can protect against it.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least two scholarly sources should be used in the initial discussion thread. Use proper citations and references in your post.