Chapter 7 detailed the recovery process. Evaluate the recovery process for the 2012 Hurricane Sandy in the United States.
Asses the response plans against external standards such as best practice, internal regulations, and directives, and resolve tensions and contradictions among competing standards.
Evaluate the recovery process for the 2012 Hurricane Sandy by addressing the problem coverage, clearly linking individual initiatives to different aspects of the problem and discuss the trade-offs that can prevent a “perfect” solution.
– Read Chapter 7
– Use online sources to find out more about the recovery plans for Hurricane Sandy in the United States.
-Critique the recovery process for Hurricane Sandy using the rubric below which cover CILO 3: Critique Plans
– Your report essay should be minimum of 400 words
– Complete the assignment using the rubric below which cover CILO 3
– Identify multiple external criteria, explain the extent of plan’s compliance and justify divergences from criteria.
– Identify multiple aspects of coverage and discuss trade-offs involved in extending coverage that limit feasibility.
– Identify multiple new risks created by strategy and discuss why new risk profile represents the best available outcome in terms trade-offs in risk profile