Assignment 4.1: Peer Influence
Step 1: Research the social and emotional development of an Adolescent.
Step 2: In a one page pager, explain how peer influences change during adolescence
· Discuss Piaget’s formal operational stage of development and how it may impact the thoughts and choices in adolescence.
· Discuss the shift of reliance on peers
· Discuss the shift from reliance on parents
· Are there dangers? Explain your answer
· Are there consequences? Explain your answer
· Are there advantages? Explain your answer
Assignment 5.1: Midlife Transitions
Step 1: Research midlife transitions
In a two page paper write about the following:
· Discuss the different types of intelligence, and why this stage in development falls into Erik Erikson’s period of generativity versus stagnation.
· Compare and contrast generativity and stagnation in midlife transitions.
· Discuss the importance of health and lifestyle during the middle adulthood years.
· Explain how relationships with both parents and children transition during Middle Adulthood.
Include 3-5 references to support your research
Assignment 6.1: Euthanasia
Step 1: Read about Death and Dying
The death often reflect about spiritual beliefs, the importance of spirituality, and how it influences their view of death.
Step 2: In a two page paper:
· Define Euthanasia.
· Discuss the two types of euthanasia.
· Discuss whether or not you believe that euthanasia is acceptable in some situations
· How do you feel about other forms of assisted suicide?
· Support your opinions with 3-5 references.