How to Use the Group Collaboration Wiki
The group wiki allows for effective collaboration between you and other writers in your group. Use the wiki to research and write recommendations for each wiki assignment.
Each student must review the Blackboard Wiki Website Tutorial in order to learn how to:
- Create a wiki page
- Edit wiki content
- Link to other wiki pages
- Comment on a wiki entry
- View your contributions to the wiki
Here are suggested ways for you and your group to use the wiki to research, write, and collaborate:
- Create a wiki page for brainstorming. Use this page for collaboration, sharing ideas, and getting started. Each member can post to the wiki page and add comments.
- Create a wiki page for references.
- Create a wiki page for writing the rough draft. Each member can add content to the page, and edit the page.
- One group member should create a page for the final group recommendation.