The vulnerable population which will be the focus of this paper are the homeless veterans. In order for the paper to be considered, the subject approached should be done from the perspective of homeless veterans.
- Read chapters 4, 6, and 15 in your textbook, Public Health Nursing: Population-centered Health Care in the Community. ( I can provide a download link in pdf for the textbook)
- Prepare to discuss the following prompts:
- Identify and describe public policies that address the unique needs of the vulnerable population you are focusing on in this course. These policies may be legislative local, state, or national health policies, or standards, or initiatives related to this population.
- Describe how these policies aim to reduce health disparities, improve access to care, or impact key health determinants for the vulnerable population.
- Whether written or spoken, interactions are expected to:
- clearly and thoroughly address the prompt with meaningful information that shows critical thinking.
- introduce your own ideas and questions to add greater depth to the discussion, rather than restating what your classmates have shared. (Include much more than “Great post,” or “I agree.”)
- refer to relevant course concepts as you discuss your learning together.
- develop insightful conversation by directly addressing your classmates’ ideas.
- demonstrate professionalism.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on