Begin your discussion by sharing your problem statement and research question. Next, discuss your sampling plan. In addition, discuss your research design. Consider the following as you craft your response.
· How will the sample be selected?
· What type of sampling method is used? Is it appropriate to the design?
· Does the sample reflect the population as identified in the problem or purpose statement?
· Is the sample size appropriate? Why or why not?
· To what population may the findings be generalized? What are the limitations in generalizability?
· What type of design will be used?
· Does the design seem to flow from the proposed research problem, theoretical framework, literature review, and hypothesis?