Evaluating The Mid -Term Results
review your agency learning agreement and the results of your midterm evaluation. Consider how your field education experience fulfilled the goals and objectives in your agency learning agreement. Reflect on what you would like to gain in future field education experiences.
- Describe whether you met or did not meet the goals/objectives in your agency learning agreement and include the results from your evaluation.
- Compare your learning agreement and your evaluation to critically consider how the two are compatible and how you may approach completing the learning agreement differently next term.
- Describe the social work practice skills you developed.
- Describe potential areas where you might need improvement in relation to social work practice skills, ethics, or professionalism.
- Explain how your next field education experience might address those areas.
- Explain how participation in this course might inform your future field courses, what will you do the same, what will you do differently.