Ethics in Corrections
This assignment is due in Week 10 and worth 200 Points.
For this assignment, you are asked to Review Chapters 10–13 in the textbook and the Code of Ethics for Corrections https://www.aca.org/ACA_Prod_IMIS/ACA_Member/About_Us/Code_of_Ethics/ACA_Member/AboutUs/Code_of_Ethics.aspx?hkey=61577ed2-c0c3-4529-bc01-36a248f79eba to reply to the following items:
- In at least 40 words or more, define at least five duties of a correctional officer.
- List and discuss three ethical dilemmas faced by correctional officers. The word count will vary in this section.
- In at least 50 words or more, discuss three ways correctional officers can avoid those dilemmas.
- In at least 100 words or more, select five codes of ethics from the code provided that you find most important. Explain why you find them valuable.
Format: Please use the CRJ220 Week 10 Assignment Template [DOCX] provided when completing this assignment.
The specific course learning outcome(s) associated with this assignment are:
- Determine ethical and philosophical principles to address ethical issues in corrections.