Environmental Impact of Wind Power
For this assignment, you will complete the following sections:
1. Introduction: Introduce the thesis and provide a brief overview of the main points.
2. Explain why and how three environmental challenges/problems are associated with this issue.
3. Explain why and how direct and/or indirect environmental values are impacted by this issue.
4. Recommend a policy that will effectively and efficiently address the three environmental challenges/problems associated with your issue.
5. Evaluate the social, political, economic, and environmental pros/cons of implementing your policy.
6. Conclusion: Conclude your paper with a brief review of your main points and overall argument/thesis.
– Important: Parts 2 to 5 need be written as body paragraphs, with all of the parts necessary for a complete body paragraph (Links to an external site.)
– The paper must be 10 to 12 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style
– You must use at least four credible sources
My Instructor feedback on the attached outline is:
There are several areas of your paper that need more work. Specifically, the direct and indirect values as well as the pros and cons of your policy need more work with better, more direct arguments and supporting evidence. You also focus a lot on the impact to birds, but consider branching out and looking at some of the other concerns about this type of energy source – Particularly the manufacturing of these turbines.