As a manager of the department, you reviewed the sales report and sales are drastically down. You decided to attend a seminar on emotional intelligence, and the seminar encouraged you to implement an emotional intelligence management approach to your department. Propose a strategic solution that details how an EI approach can improve organizational outcomes and sales for the CEO.
As you continue your consulting role, the next task to deliver is an emotional intelligence management approach to the CEO. Conduct a research analysis of the company and propose strategic solutions to the CEO of your chosen organization.
It is important that your program’s proposal be based on your research of EI and specifically details on how a new incentive program, based on an EI management approach, will:
· Foster teamwork.
· Strengthen interpersonal relationships.
· Enhance communication.
· Increase overall performance.
· Benefit not only managers but the bottom line.
Write a 5–7 page, double-spaced paper that includes the following components:
EI and Motivation:
· Discuss which of the EI building blocks would impact management’s ability to enhance employee performance and job satisfaction.
· Describe which motivational theory you would utilize based on research to influence the members of the organization.
· Include how the selected theory would aid in helping to utilize this new approach to manage its members, support your solution.
EI and Social Skills and Decision Making:
· Explain how emotional intelligence would enhance decision making within the management team.
· Describe the core attributes of an effective team and the strategies you would implement to develop team dynamics that will benefit the organization.