Creating a successful performance management communication plan is vital. There are six basic components associated with a performance management communication plan, which can be reviewed in Figure 7-1, page 199 in your textbook.
For this assignment, WRITE AN ESSAY for an organization of your choice, which is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In this communication plan, which will be presented to new organizational employees (during orientation), address the following:
- Provide information about your organization (specifically detailing its mission, vision, and values).
- Explain the importance of performance management and why your organization values performance management.
- Explain how the performance management system utilized is aligned with your organization’s strategy. Note: You can suggest a performance management system or use the one that the company currently has.
- Explain what type of performance management system you believe is best for the organization and justify why.
- Explain the benefits of the performance management system to newly hired employees. Specifically, address the question, “What’s in it for me?”
- Explain how the performance management system, for your selected organization, works.
- Critique the organization’s performance management system (which is currently used by the company or the system that you selected). Note the benefits and drawbacks of this system and offer recommendations for improvements.
Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles
Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external