Complete the Learn: Self-Assessment: Do You Have What it Takes to Be a Leader? exercise located in this week’s Learning Activities folder.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Leader?
- How would you define leadership?
- To the extent that leadership is an art, what methods come to mind for improving one’s “art of leadership” now?
- As you reflect on the results of your self-assessment, do you believe you have what it takes to lead in the workplace? Why or why not?
- Do you think people need growth and development to become more inclusive leaders? Why or why not?
- How could you coach or mentor aspiring leaders to better appreciate diversity and inclusion?