- Examine, understand, and apply various organizational theories and concepts
including decision making/problem solving, motivation, leadership, team building, goal setting, conflict management, effective communication and organizational change.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Diversity In The Working Place
- Critically evaluate administrative contexts and events in modern complex organizations, including the concept of organizations as systems.
- Appraise potential limitations of current organizational theories as they apply to modern multicultural and international organizations.
- Compare the range of possible structures and processes for meeting the goals and missions of organizations including the role of change and change processes in organizations.
- Analyze the effects of individual, interpersonal, group/team, and organizational dynamics and interaction on organizational functions, productivity and culture.
- Investigate and apply the primary characteristics, styles, and strategies of effective leadership to make appropriate decisions and plans for coordinating organizational goal and mission accomplishment.
- Determine the range of problems in the work place that can be solved through an understanding of employee behavior and how that behavior affects the organization/system.
- Demonstrate reasonable solutions to organizational dynamic problems using appropriate facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories.
- Predict and discuss ethical issues involved in organizational dynamics and human behavior.