Development of a Culture of Continuous Innovation in a health care Organization
Continuous improvement is a requirement for organizational survival; without it, health care organizations cease to exist. Developing a sustainable leadership culture means not only leading continuous innovation, but also fostering a culture of innovation that is ingrained in all of the stakeholders. In this assignment you will discuss the development of a culture of continuous innovation in a health care organization.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that discusses the development of a culture of continuous innovation in a health care organization. Include the following in your paper:
1. A discussion of how empowerment and shared leadership promote a culture of continuous innovation.
2. A discussion of why a culture of continuous innovation must include all stakeholders.