Task 2 [10 points]:
- improving the student’s skills in defining functions;
- using exceptions in order to provide a safe input environment.
Your task is to write a function able to input integer values and to check if they are within a specified range.
The function should:
- accept three arguments: a prompt, a low acceptable limit, and a high acceptable limit;
- if the user enters a string that is not an integer value, the function should emit the message Error: wrong input, and ask the user to input the value again;
- if the user enters a number which falls outside the specified range, the function should emit the message Error: the value is not within permitted range (min..max) and ask the user to input the value again;
- if the input value is valid, return it as a result.
Test your code carefully. This is how the function should react to the user’s input:
Enter a number from -10 to 10: 100
Error: the value is not within permitted range (-10..10)
Enter a number from -10 to 10: asd
Error: wrong input
Enter number from -10 to 10: 1
The number is: 1