- Define what a public leader is. Cite experiences and research to support your assertions.
- Based on your readings, describe and develop an overview of two public leaders—one male and one female—that embody your ideal of a public leader and the leadership theories and styles that they manifest.
- Reflect on the events of the 1990s and the tremendous social and governmental changes that happened at that time.
- Discuss the roles of Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu, and F. W. de Klerk in facilitating change, recognizing diversity, and leading courageously.
- Discuss gender diversity in the workplace, including the increasing numbers of women in the workplace and leadership positions. If you’ve ever had a leader of another gender, discuss the pros and cons of your experience.
- Suggest one key strength or weakness that could influence your ability to be a public leader.
- Include at least four peer-reviewed references (at least one must be no more than 3 months old) from material.
- Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and government websites.
Please discuss all subtopics highlighted above (especially in bold) which will be the basis for the assignment.
Absolutely no plagiarism at all !
APA format to include title page, references, page numbers, ect
Looking for thorough and quality information.
5 Citations should be no older than 5 years to include at least 1 no older than 3 months