Develop a professional MS PPT presentation on the topics of conflict management *and* the consultant-client (C-C) relationship during the different phases of the consulting process (entry, diagnosis, planning, and/or implementation) based on both 1) the new case: Note on conflict management (The Crimson Group, 2013) at https://www.iveycases.com/ProductView.aspx?id=6325… and 2) any of the previous cases as per section 7. PREVIOUS CASE(S) above. Your professional MS PPT presentation should answer each of the following questions and/or address each of the following:
- What are the different types of conflict a consultant may need to manage at the different phases of the consulting process (i.e., entry, diagnosis, planning or implementation phases)?
- Based on any of the previous cases in the course (as per section 7. PREVIOUS CASE(S) above), can you identify a minimum of three (3) examples of conflicts?
- Describe each of the three conflict examples which you identified in terms of: a) severity (e.g., low, moderate, high), b) frequency (e.g., one-time or continuing), and c) stakeholder perspectives involved (e.g., 2 perspectives, 3 or more perspectives).
- Analyze what the potential sources of conflict are (or could be) for each of the 3 conflicts which you identified.
- Select one (1) only of the three conflicts which you identified (as per #2 above). Explain which of the five positions of the Thomas–Kilmann conflict & negotiation model you would adopt and/or recommended