Constructing a well thought-out and logical argument is extremely difficult. By going through the rigorous critical thinking process you can demonstrate sound thinking while also being persuasive. Please write a well thought-out blog post and consider the following:
· Choose a topic of your choice and construct a brief argument. Example from the Week 6 Lesson: school uniforms.
· Use either Classical, Rogerian, or Toulmin. You do not have to have mastered these types of argument, give it a good try.
Visual elements can communicate and persuade sometime more effectively than words. This is enhanced when data is used and communicated using charts, graphs, and symbols in an attempt to persuade the consumer.
· Describe the key information that is being presented in the visual element.
· Analyze what is being presented by describing what data is being shared, the purpose for sharing this data, and the argument it is attempting.
· Conclude with an assessment of the effectiveness of the visual element to persuade the consumer.