Cerebral: Describe the clinical manifestations
Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Please do not share work. USE ONLY THE TEXTBOOK FOR YOUR PAPER, ESSENTIALS OF PEDIATRIC NURSING FOUTH EDITION, TERRI KYLE . SUSAN CARMAN
1. Describe the clinical manifestations a nurse might observe in an infant compensating for increased intracranial pressure
2. Describe the six levels of consciousness in the pediatric patient
3. Describe a coup and contra coup head injury
4. Differentiate between a generalized seizure and a partial (focal) seizure. List the priority interventions for a pediatric patient having a seizure
5. What is hydrocephalus and how is it managed?