PEDIATRIC – Cardiovascular and Respiratory assessment & Concept Map
- What is systole & What is diastole
- What is the Mean Arterial pressure (MAP); give an example of how you will calculate a MAP for a 9-year-old child – show your work
- What does S1 stands for
- What does S2 stands for
- Where is S3 and S4 and where are they best heard
- Development a concept map of a patient presenting with TACHYCARDIA
- What were the terminologies discussed in this video?
- What were the steps in physical exam?
- Name 4 signs of respiratory distress discussed in this video
- Develop a concept map on a patient presenting with HYPOXIA
AFTER WATCHING BOTH VIDEOS:
Write a 3–5-page paper on both cardiovascular assessment and respiratory assessment based on above videos – use the questions to guide your paper. Develop a concept care map on a patient presenting TACHYCARDIA and HYPOXIA SEPARATELY. Each concept map should be on separate pages (1 to 2 pages).
APA format and reference should be used for this paper.